Microwave Gourmet Chef

Microwave Gourmet Chef






















Is it really possible to make a nutritious meal in the microwave? There have been plenty of speculation about the use of a microwave and all the health implications, but it is a wonderful tool for a single person on the road or the family starting with almost any time.

Any sense of Thai fish cooked in coconut sauce with steamed vegetables and wild rice? Yes! Do you think you can do these things in the microwave? My first encounter with the cooking in the microwave was in Bronx NY at my aunt. She showed me how it was possible to make bacon in the microwave. The idea was disconcerting. She put a piece of hand towel on a plate, laying the uncooked bacon strips on it, covered it with another piece of towel and rolled up the leaves. She put it in the microwave for 3 minutes on 'strong'. When she took the plate from the microwave and opened the hand towel, "Voila!" a masterpiece. The bacon was cooked, hand towel had absorbed most of its oil (which is usually a concern for people when it comes to pork products) and it was perfectly clear and ready to be served.

After that experience I had to learn more. I am a single girl who has become attracted to the possibility of food while doing other things. There would need to be in the kitchen to make sure that things will not burn on the stove. I had an oven that knew how much heat to give and when to stop. I asked if he knew how to make anything in the microwave. Then she showed me how to cook corn on the cob in the microwave. He undressed and put corn in the microwave with a tablespoon of butter on each ear of corn. Eat the corn that could not detect any difference in taste or quality. I hit the jackpot. Cooking is easier.

Completely captivated by this revelation, I went home to experiment and now I dub myself a "Gourmet Chef: Guru of the microwave." Here are some of the dishes that have plagued over the years in the microwave. My repertoire consists microwave Thai fish sauce, coconut, salmon stew in coconut sauce, wild rice, pelau curry rice, baked potatoes, baked Irish potatoes, a variety of steamed vegetables.

This is an exhilarating experience just being able to prepare nutritious and interesting meals in a jiffy. You will feel the same excitement level as you embark on this creative journey with me. If you have any delicious recipes and feel free to email if you have any idea to send and we will experience together.

The unique post is on Food and Drink with Kanza

d copyright, 2011. Share it, but link back to this blog.
Kanza Khan
With best Wishes & Regards

Comments :

0 comments to “Microwave Gourmet Chef”

Post a Comment