You can stop Soda!

You can stop Soda!




















But the truth of the matter is that almost no water and our body is composed of 73% water and that is why it is important to drink 8 glasses of water a day. I like water, but are unable to drink much water. So I recommend drinking 100% juice, flavored water like Propel and try to avoid high-calorie beverages like soda and other beverages. Even energy drinks!

When I stopped drinking soda, I went at once. I think it's the best way to stop anything. It is not easy at first, but then it gets easier every day. Find something else to enjoy drinking, as mentioned above, I personally enjoy a lot of Propel, and then I have coffee and juice in the morning. Do not keep any soda at home or otherwise be tempted to drink a little. I realized that their new habits may become an influence to his close friends and family. My parents did not drink soda, so that's another reason I stopped drinking sodas. I call my father a supporter of not drinking soda.

The reasons why I stopped drinking soda is because I wanted to be healthy and I'm trying to lose weight. But when you drink soda is offset by the loss of weight because the calories, rather than blocking the water and lose water from your body when you drink soda. I gave up soda and lost four pounds so far in 12 days! I know I will lose more! I know people who have stopped drinking and have lost 20 pounds! So I know I will still lose weight.

However, caffeine has not stopped, it is not good for you, but I like my cup of morning coffee. But as a society are a major consumer of soft drinks, energy drinks and coffee, which is a business of one billion dollars. However, small changes can help your pocketbook and your health.

Speaking of soda cost is very expensive and cost more than $ 6 just in case! I spent much more when I bought my drinks daily at work. Now I drink Propel, I have the package and just add water.

As I said before, I never thought I would stop drinking soda, but I did and if I can you can too.

Jackie's Ramblings and opinions on random things I like to talk. My name is Javier, I'm 29 years alone, working full-time mom who loves to Internet entrepreneur, working in my business, blogs, a gourmet, travel, try new things and express myself.
 

The unique post is on Food and Drink with Kanza

d copyright, 2011. Share it, but link back to this blog.
Kanza Khan
With best Wishes & Regards

Comments :

0 comments to “You can stop Soda!”

Post a Comment